BENEFITS TO CONSULTING FIRMSAdvocacy
- CEAI regularly takes up matters of concern to engineering consulting firms with the Government and other stakeholders.
- CEAI is represented in various Indian Standard Codes Committees and actively participates to revise the codes being regularly upgraded by Bureau of Indian Standards. As a member of CEAI, one can get opportunities to represent in various I.S. Codes committees.
- CEAI organises conferences and seminars on subjects of interest to its member firms that are backed by participation and sponsorship of other stakeholders, providing an important platform to reach out and influence target markets.
- The CEAI is a member association of FIDIC. Founded in 1913, FIDIC is the global voice of Consulting Engineers and sets standards in consulting engineering best practices internationally.
BENEFITS AS AN INDIVIDUAL
- As an Individual, by joining you receive recognition from the CEAI’s committees that you meet the minimum requirements expected of a professional person.
- CEAI is represented in various Indian Standard Codes Committees and actively participates to revise the codes being regularly upgraded by Bureau of Indian Standards. As a member of CEAI, you can get opportunities to represent in various I.S. Codes committees.
- The professional recognition you receive by becoming a member of CEAI instils a sense of confidence in the mind of the public, since they can be assured that your competence has been assessed by other professionals (knowledgeable in your field of expertise).
- CEAI provides a platform for networking with fellow professionals through various events it organizes throughout the year and in different regions of the country.
BENEFITS AS AN INDIVIDUAL – YOUNG PROFESSIONAL
- n addition to the benefits as an Individual Member, a young member can join the Young Professional Forum and can benefit from experience and learnings of Senior Engineers who can guide them through the various hurdles of Consultancy as well as help in Engineering Problem Solving in Real Time Projects
Application Form Individuals Member
Affiliate Member Organisation
Application Form EPC Organisation
Application Form Member Organisation